- Canossaville Children and Community Services (CCCS) adheres to the rules and procedures concerning the collection, use, disclosure, retention and disposal of personal data as required by the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) of 2012.CCH only collects, uses or discloses personal data for work related purposes and only from individuals who have been notified and have agreed to provide us with their personal data.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- All personal data collected and used by CCCS is kept strictly confidential and is stored and transmitted using appropriate security technologies.
- All personal data collected and used by CCCS is only retained for as long as necessary and destroyed when it is no longer needed for work related purposes.
- Should you have any enquiries relating to our data protection policies and practices, or your personal data held by CCCS, or should you wish to correct, complain or withdraw your consent to allow us to use your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by telephone or e-mail.
- This site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and we encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- This Web Site is owned, operated and maintained by Canossaville Children and Community Services.
Restrictions on use of Materials
- The materials located on this Web Site including pictures, reports, information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by CCCS.
- Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of CCCS.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of CCCS’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of CCCS.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The Contents of this Web Site are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, CCCS does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Web Site;
- that the Contents available through this Web Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- CCCS shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Web Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Web Site.
Right of Access
- CCCS reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this Web Site to other web sites
- This Web Site contains hyper-links to web sites which are not maintained by CCCS. CCCS is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyper-links and access to such web sites are entirely at your own risk.
- Hyper-links to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall CCCS be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which this Web Site is linked.
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
- You must secure permission from CCCS prior to hyper-linking to, or framing, this Web Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. CCCS reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyper-linking to, or framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents.
- In no circumstances shall CCCS be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to this Web Site or any of the Contents.
- CCCS reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- CCCS reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the Contents.